International Air and Hospitality Academy looks for individuals with the desire and potential to succeed in the airline and travel industry. Our goal is for every individual we accept to successfully complete his or her program, find employment and satisfy the needs of the employer. We encourage you to visit our campuses for a personal tour and interview.
Applicants must conduct a personal or telephone interview with a member of our admissions staff to determine his or her ability to meet airline and travel agency employment standards. Proof of the applicant’s graduation of high school, or the equivalent of a high school diploma, is required. Students must provide documentation prior to final acceptance.
Applicants must also consider the following:
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must not have any felony convictions.
- Valid driver’s license – travel will be involved.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Work with people in a team-oriented environment.
- Be prepared for possible relocation.
- Be willing to follow travel industry expectations and work overtime, weekends, and periodically on-call twenty-four hours per day.
In certain cases, students may be permitted to begin training before International Air and Hospitality Academy receives certified transcript copies, however, in no case will a student be permitted to enter the fifth week of training without providing this documentation. Like other post-secondary schools and colleges, International Air and Hospitality Academy requires applicants to pay all transcript fees charged by their high school, community college or other reporting institution.
Application interviews may be conducted at International Air and Hospitality Academy, over the phone or in the applicants home town as a part of our airline career seminar presentations. Contact the Admissions Department for more information.
You can also get more information about International Air and Hospitality Academy and careers by contacting us.